COVID-19 Service Updates
The health and safety of our community members are of the utmost importance to Lee County Government. All service updates are made in alignment with the State Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control's recommendation for social distancing.
- Routes 80 and 160 will remain out of service until further notice.
Open or Modified Services
- Rosa Parks Transportation Center Lobby is open 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday. Please exchange old or unused fare passes for TropiCards and Limited Use Tickets.
- Fare Collection will begin Sept. 8th.
- LeeTran's lobby at 3401 Metro Pkwy in Fort Myers is open 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday.
- Bus service running Monday through Saturday will follow a typical Saturday service schedule.
- Service on Sundays will run on a Sunday schedule. Routes that do not have Sunday schedules will not run on Sundays.
- Applications and reservations for ADA (Passport) service will be conducted over the phone by calling (239) 533-0300.
TEMPORARY CLOSURES OF BUS STOPS ON CLEVELAND AVE.
Due to construction in the area, the following bus stops located along the Route 140, will be temporarily out of service.
Real-time Bus Information
You spoke, we listened! We've partnered with an internationally-used transportation app to bring quality, real-time bus information right to your phone. And, you can even use the same app in all your favorite big cities too!
Transit on your iPhone or Android device today!
Get Where You're Going With LeeTran!
Be part of the solution to traffic congestion and air pollution by using public transportation. On this site, you'll be able to:
If you need additional assistance, please call LeeTran Customer Service at
239-533-8726, option 1.