Seasonal and Permanent Schedule Changes to go into Effect Nov. 8!
- Route 20 will have a permanent route path change due to construction in downtown Fort Myers.
- Route 40 will now have the same route path six days a week.
- Route 590 will offer a new schedule with minor route changes.
- Route 595 will offer a new schedule with minor route changes.
Downtown Fort Myers Trolleys (Blue and Gold lines) to resume
- Route 50 will offer a new schedule.
- Route 150 will offer a new schedule.
- Route 600, LinC, will now meet with Collier Area Transit (CAT) routes on all trips.
Please visit the schedule page
, and click on the link with Effective Nov. 8
underneath it, to view upcoming schedule and route changes.
Real-time Bus Information
You spoke, we listened! We've partnered with an internationally-used transportation app to bring quality, real-time bus information right to your phone. And, you can even use the same app in all your favorite big cities too!
Download Transit on your iPhone or Android device today!
Get Where You're Going With LeeTran!
Be part of the solution to traffic congestion and air pollution by using public transportation. On this site, you'll be able to:
If you need additional assistance, please call LeeTran Customer Service at
239-533-8726, option 1.
Reduced Holiday Service - Christmas Eve
No Service - Christmas Day
Service will END EARLY on Monday, Dec. 24:
|5||Colonial Forum||6:42pm||130||Edison Mall||7:20pm|
|15||Rosa Parks||6:55pm||140||Rosa Parks Northbound||7:15pm|
|20||Rosa Parks||6:22pm||||Rosa Parks Northbound||6:55pm|
|||Rosa Parks||6:52pm||||Rosa Parks Southbound||7:20pm|
|||Bell Tower||6:00pm||||Edison Mall|
|40||Cape Transfer Ctr. |
|||Bell Tower Southbound||6:30pm|
|||Cape Transfer Ctr. ||5:46pm|
41 & Constitution
Beach Park & Ride
Cape Transfer Ctr.
Beach Park & Ride
* Regular Service
There will be NO service on Tuesday, Dec. 25.
Route 400 - Main St Park
& Ride Stop
Effective Nov. 28, 2018
Main St Park and Ride bus stop on Main St is now active.