LeeTran offers discounted fares and passes to:
- seniors aged 65 and older
- persons with disabilities
- full-time students
To use the discount, the passenger must show required identification to the driver every time they board the bus.
- Medicare card OR LeeTran Photo I.D.
A LeeTran photo I.D. card can be obtained, for a one-time charge of $1, by bringing proof of disability, age or student status -- plus one form of photo I.D. -- to the Rosa Parks Transportation Center, 2250 Widman Way, Fort Myers.
Approved proof of disability includes:
- A statement from a doctor, health care professional, government agency or a letter from an approved social agency stating the person is disabled.
- A red, white and blue Medicare card (duly issued to that person pursuant to Title II or XVII of the Social Security Act).
- A valid Disabled Persons Parking Identification Permit and Florida Parking Placard Registration issued to that person.
The Transportation Center is staffed Monday - Friday from 8a.m. to 5:00p.m..
Discount Fares & Passes