To provide the public with accurate, ADA-compliant information about the Lee County Board of County Commissioners and its underlying departments, using plain language and user-friendly navigation to improve communication and transparency; increase user satisfaction; and simplify the completion of self-service tasks.
website help video for navigation tips.
Lee County Government is committed to the spirit of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We strive to ensure that people with disabilities can access our services, participate in our programs and benefit from our community resources. Accommodations are available upon request.
Lee County provides online content in formats accessible to optical character readers (OCR) and screen readers. If you have problems accessing any web content, please contact Samantha Westen at 239-533-2112 or email@example.com.
This website works to comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. Features designed to improve accessibility for users with disabilities include:
- Images on the website contain "alt tags" to help users with screen readers listen to the content.
- A "skip to" link allows these users to bypass the header and go directly to the main content each time a page is accessed.
To improve the accessibility of our website, Lee County Government reviews the site's accessibility with outside web tools and periodically will ask users with disabilities to review the site. Adjustments are then made as necessary.
If you have a disability and the format of any material on our website interferes with your ability to access some information contained on our site, please email Samantha Westen at SWesten@leegov.com. She will refer your request to the appropriate Department to provide you with an alternate form of the requested material, as available. Please indicate the nature of the accessibility problem, your preferred format, the web address of the requested material and your full contact information so we can reach you if questions arise while fulfilling your request.
Built-In Browser Accessibility Tools
Free Adobe PDF Reader
Supported Assistive Technology
We welcome comments on how to improve the site's accessibility for users with disabilities. Contact Samantha Westen by phone at 239-533-2112 or email at SWesten@leegov.com. For additional information on Lee County's ADA policies, visit our ADA Notice webpage.
- Lee County provides this website as a public service. All Information submitted to Lee County via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of Lee County, except those submissions made under separate legal contract.
- Lee County shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in information provided to Lee County for and through this site.
- User access and use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated periodically without notice to the user.
- Use of the Lee County logo is prohibited without
official prior approval.
- Linking to our website is permissible providing the link accurately describes the content of the linked page.
- Under no circumstances may you "frame" the website or any of its content. Each page within the website must be displayed in full, without any accompanying frame, design, branding, advertising or promotional materials.
- Any links from our site to external sites should not be considered an endorsement of that site. We are not responsible for the content of other websites.
Security & Privacy
Our website uses industry standard data encryption for credit card transactions. Email and information submitted in website forms is not secure and is subject to public records requests.
- Florida has a very broad public records law. Most of the written communications to or from County officials regarding County business are public records available to the public and media upon request.
- Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.
- Emails sent to staff will in no way be considered binding correspondence. For critical or legal correspondence, please contact staff via telephone or US Postal Service.
View complete Security & Privacy Practices.
You should not assume this website is error free. Although we will make every effort to include current and accurate information on our website, the potential exists that an error may occur. Therefore, the county nor any agency, officer or employee of the County warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information at this website. Lee County government is not responsible for the results of any defects or misinformation that may be found to exist in this site, or any lost profits or any other consequential damages that may result from such defects or misinformation. Thank you for your understanding.