Covid-19 Service Updates
The health and safety of our community members are of the utmost importance to Lee County Government. All service updates are made in alignment with the State Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control's recommendation for social distancing.
Utilities Covid-19 FAQ
Is Lee County Utilities Customer Service Open?
The Customer Service Lobby located at 7391 College Parkway is closed to the public beginning Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
- Call Center is active 8:00 am-4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Drive-thru window is open 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- A drop-box is on-site at the front door and another accessible via the drive-thru for payments by check.
- A drop-box is also available at the Lee County Community Development/Public Works Center located at 1500 Monroe Street, Fort Myers (near the Eastern entrance on Monroe Street)
Bill Payment Options
Pay online or sign up for autopay: myutilities.leegov.com
Pay by phone: (855) 895-6939
- Use Customer Service Center drop-box
- Mail payment to: Lee County Utilities, P.O. Box 60045, Prescott, AZ, 86304-6045
Need to Start New Service?
- Download the LCU Service Request App from your App Store
- Download the application on our
- Email to:
- Or, Mail to: Lee County Utilities, 7391 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33907
Are you Disconnected or Paying on your Due date?
Is my Tap Water Safe to Drink?
- Yes, LCU tap water is safe to drink. According to the CDC, the COVID-19 virus has not been detected in drinking water.
Are there any concerns as to the wastewater (sewer) service I receive?
- Please flush only biodegradable material down the toilet.
- Throw all non-toilet paper products, such as baby wipes, sanitizer wipes or similar disposable materials in the trash.
- Flushing non-biodegradable material can clog the plumbing and utility collection system pipes and lift station pumps.
Do you need assistance with your payment?
- Assistance with past due rent, mortgage or utilities may be provided if you have a qualifying unexpected, temporary loss of income due to domestic violence, loss of job, reduced work hours or a medical crisis.
Fill out an application online.
Please visit the
CDC website for more information.
ALL SERVICES AVAILABLE ON LINE
New customers, open an account here.
Current customers, go to:
- Make a one-time payment
- Manage your account
- Set up AutoPay
- Select paperless billing
- Check your payment history
- Schedule future payments
- Review your water usage
- Subscribe to notifications
- Make inquires
- Transfer service
- Discontinue service
- Frequently Asked Questions
EARLE B. PHELPS AWARD
The Lee County Utilities Fiesta
Village and Pine Island Water Reclamation Facilities have received the 2020
Earle B. Phelps Award. The Florida Water Environment Association gives the
Earle B. Phelps Award annually to recognize wastewater treatment facilities for
outstanding performance and that have maintained the highest removal of major
pollution-causing constituents prior to discharging, treated effluent to
Lee County Utilities is a division of the newly formed Department of Public Utilities, which also includes the Lee County Division of Solid Waste.
The LCU website provides convenient access to useful information, such as: