Establish New Commercial Customer Account
To establish a new customer account with Lee County Utilities, you will need the following:
- Proof of FEIN (W-9 or Letter from the IRS)
Proof of Ownership, Lease or Rental Agreement for the Service AddressNew Account Application
- Application packets can be:
- Faxed to 239-485-8845
- Mailed to LCU 7391 College Parkway Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Processed in person at our Customer Service Office located on College Pkwy
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To avoid confusion and duplication of efforts, please send your whole application packet at one time.
Please allow two business days to process your new account application request.
Please note that Lee County Utilities does not offer same day reconnection for new service after 12:00PM. Reconnection will not occur same day if complete set of paperwork arrives after that time.
Commercial Accounts must also complete a Business Waste Survey to return with their New Account paperwork.