To Establish Service with Lee County Utilities:
There are three (3) items needed:
1. Completed New Account Application
2. Driver's License, State ID or Passport
3. Proof of Ownership or Lease/Rental Agreement
Proof of ownership can be: Purchase/Sale Agreement, Settlement Statement or if at a Mobile Home Community - a Lot Lease.
LCU now offers two (2) methods to establish new service:
1. You are now able to download our LCU Service Request mobile app. Please visit your app store on your smart phone and download our LCU Service Request mobile app. The mobile app will guide you through the process and you will receive an email confirmation that your application was received. All applications received through our mobile app will be processed the following business day.
2. You can download the forms from our website at the links below and email all of the required documentation to email@example.com or fill them out online.
To stop a soft disconnect alert or to discontinue a hard disconnect and resume service upon return, please complete the form via the link below.