- What information will be needed to create an online account?
- Utilities Account Number and billing address zip code as shown on your bill.
- What are the benefits of creating an online profile?
- Monitor Billing and Consumption
- Set up Auto Pay or schedule payments
- Service Requests
- After a profile is created, Lee County Utilities mobile app can also be downloaded from either the App Store or Google Play Store.
- How do I create a profile?
- Go to MyUtilities.leegov.com Click "Sign Up" underneath the Login button. Enter customer account number, name and mailing address zip code.
- Create User ID and Password.
- Does a profile have to be created to make an online payment?
- No, a payment can be made from the MyUtilities login page. Click on "Make A Payment".
- What payment options are available?
- Payments can be made through our automated voice system with a checking account, credit card, or debit card by calling 855-895-6939.
- Payments through the LCU MyUtilities app on a smart device.
- Lee County Utilities Customer Service Center at 7391 College Parkway to pay by cash, money order, check, credit card or debit card during normal business hours. A check or money order payment can also be dropped in the 24-hour drop box also located at 7391 College Parkway.
- Check and Money Order payments can be mailed to:
- How do I sign up for electronic billing?
- On the Account Summary page under "Billing & Usage" click 'Paperless Billing' select the option labeled 'Paperless Billing with Email Notification' then click submit.
- How do I sign up to receive email notifications for my bill?
- From the Customer Self-Service Center Account Summary page, click on Update My Info. On the left hand side of the page, choose Manage Notifications. On the row that reads 'When a new bill is ready' select the box under 'Email' then click Update.
- Can I establish regularly scheduled payments?
- Yes. From the Customer Self-Service Center Account Summary page, click on Payments. On the left-hand side of the page, choose Auto Pay.
- How can I view historical bills?
- From the Customer Self-Service Center Account Summary page, click on Billing & Usage. On the left-hand side of the page, then click on Billing & Usage History. Click on the bill date.
- What if I forget my User ID or Password?
- User ID: From the Login Page on MyUtilities.leegov.com, click on "Forgot Your User ID". User ID information will be sent to the email address on file with LCU.
- Password: From the Login Page on MyUtilities.leegov.com, click on "Forgot Your Password." A password reset link will be sent to the email address on file with LCU.
- How do I change account information, e-mail address, or password?
- How do I change bank account information?
- Bank account information can be changed by going to the "Payments" tab by clicking on the "Manage Payment Profiles" hyperlink.
For more information please contact LCU at 239-533-8845 or email us at email@example.com.