Eligible riders may schedule a trip on the LeeTran Passport Service by calling the Passport Office at 239-533-0300, Monday through Saturday, 8am-5pm. On Sunday, please follow voicemail instructions.
ADA passengers approved for Passport service are
able to book their trips 7 days in advance, and a minimum of one day before the
TD clients are able to book their trips 7 days in advance, and a minimum of two days before the requested trip.
It is permissible under ADA regulations for reservations staff to negotiate the requested pick-up time within a one-hour window before or after the passenger's requested pick-up time.
When you call to schedule a trip, please be ready to provide:
- Your name and date of trip
- The time you want to be at your appointment and your return trip pickup time
- Your pickup address and telephone number
- Destination name, address and telephone number
- Whether you use a wheelchair or other mobility device
- Whether a personal care attendant (as indicated during the eligibility process) or guest will be riding with you, along with their name(s)
- The specific door, entrance or waiting area at which you wish to be picked up and dropped off
We are no longer
providing ID cards, unless the city bus will be utilized in addition to