LeeTran offers discounted fares and passes to:
- seniors aged 65 and older
- persons with disabilities
- full-time students
To use the discount, the passenger must show their reduced fare TropiCard to the driver every time they board the bus.
A TropiCard can be obtained by bringing proof of disability, age or student status, plus one form of photo I.D., to the Rosa Parks Transportation Center, 2250 Widman Way, Fort Myers.
Approved proof of disability includes:
- A statement from a doctor, health care professional, government agency or a letter from an approved social agency stating the person is disabled.
- A red, white and blue Medicare card (duly issued to that person pursuant to Title II or XVII of the Social Security Act).
- A valid Disabled Persons Parking Identification Permit and Florida Parking Placard Registration issued to that person.
The Transportation Center is staffed Monday - Friday from 8a.m. to 5:00p.m..
Discount Fares & Passes