FEMA will consider corrections to the Flood Insurance Rate Maps, but only when they are supported by technical analysis. All changes must be approved by FEMA. In most cases, FEMA requires concurrence or acknowledgment from Lee County. Lee County’s services include:
In addition, Lee County keeps records of FEMA mapping studies and map changes, as well as current issues affecting flood mapping.
Flood mapping quick links:
- Obtain FEMA applications and forms -- Letters of Map Change
- Contact Lee County about local acknowledgment and concurrence – FIRMinfo@leegov.com
- Download the Flood Insurance Study
- Download effective map panels from the Flood Insurance Study
- Learn more about FEMA Risk MAP