LCU Hours of Operation Changed on August 6th
Due to declining customer visits, Lee County Utilities' (LCU) Customer Service Center lobby hours of operation changed August 6, 2018 to 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Customers will still be able to contact LCU through its call center from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The shift in hours will create better coverage during peak hours and will create efficiencies, improve customer service, and decrease wait times for customers. We also offer many self-service options on our website and mobile apps. Our self-service options are making it easier for customers to pay their bill, open new accounts, and enter service requests.
Self-service options provided by LCU, available 24 hours a day:
- Online web portal: To register your account, click here.
- Automatic ACH Monthly Payments using checking or savings account. For more information click here.
- LCU Pay mobile app allows you to manage your account and make payments using your smartphone or tablet. For more information click here.
- Pay-by-phone: 855-895-6939
- LCU Service Request mobile app allows you to establish utility services and other service requests using your smartphone or tablet. For more information click here.
LCU URGES ON-LINE BILL PAYERS TO USE CAUTION
Lee County Utilities urges customers to pay on-line directly through our Customer Self-Service Center or through our Mobile App. Making a payment through an unauthorized on-line payment service may delay your payment to LCU. Delay in receipt of payment may result in late fees or disconnection for non-payment. LCU also allows for customers to make payments in person, by US Mail, or through our 24-hour payment drop-box located at 7391 College Parkway.
If you have any further questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 239-533-8845.
Lee County Utilities' "How to Videos"
Please click on any of the links below, to begin your brief tutorial:
Lee County Utilities is a division of the newly formed Department of Public Utilities, which also includes the Lee County Division of Solid Waste.
The LCU website provides convenient access to useful information, such as: