LCU Hours of Operation Changing on August 6th
Due to declining customer visits, Lee County Utilities' (LCU) Customer Service Center lobby hours of operation will change to 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Customers will still be able to contact LCU through its call center from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The shift in hours will create better coverage during peak hours and will create efficiencies, improve customer service, and decrease wait times for customers. We also offer many self-service options on our website and mobile apps. Our self-service options are making it easier for customers to pay their bill, open new accounts, and enter service requests.
Self-service options provided by LCU, available 24 hours a day:
- Online web portal: To register your account, click here.
- Automatic ACH Monthly Payments using checking or savings account. For more information click here.
- LCU Pay mobile app allows you to manage your account and make payments using your smartphone or tablet. For more information click here.
- Pay-by-phone: 855-895-6939
- LCU Service Request mobile app allows you to establish utility services and other service requests using your smartphone or tablet. For more information click here.
Office Closed for 4th of July Holiday
The Customer Service Center will be closed on Wednesday July 4, 2018 in observance of the holiday.
LCU URGES ON-LINE BILL PAYERS TO USE CAUTION
Lee County Utilities urges customers to pay on-line directly through our Customer Self-Service Center or through our Mobile App. Making a payment through an unauthorized on-line payment service may delay your payment to LCU. Delay in receipt of payment may result in late fees or disconnection for non-payment. LCU also allows for customers to make payments in person, by US Mail, or through our 24-hour payment drop-box located at 7391 College Parkway.
If you have any further questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 239-533-8845.
Lee County Utilities' "How to Videos"
Please click on any of the links below, to begin your brief tutorial: