Covid-19 Service Updates
The health and safety of our community members are of the utmost importance to Lee County Government. All service updates are made in alignment with the State Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control's recommendation for social distancing.
- Our branches are closed but we are always open online.
- Due dates will be extended and requested materials will be held until we reopen.
- Library card expiration dates have also been extended.
- Exterior book returns will be open until 5 p.m. March 26.
- Requests cannot be placed on materials located in our library branches.
- All Library programs and room reservations have been cancelled.
Need Help? Staff are available to answer any questions you may have.
See more Lee County Information on COVID-19 >
All programs are free and open to the public.
See library events for any or all branches:
Please see event details for information on registration requirements.
Special services like sign language interpretation and assistive listening can be provided at events to patrons upon request. Please give at least up to five business days notice to library staff in order to schedule services at events. Call 239-479-4636 or stop by the reference desk at your local library.
Subscribe to our Events & Programs Newsletter
Each month you will get information about events, programs, activities and resources at your local branch, delivered directly to your inbox.