Library Account Access
Login to your account |
Manage your account information, pay fines, place holds or renew materials.
- Your Library Card barcode is the 14-digit number on the back of your library card.
- Your PIN is the last four digits of the telephone number you provided when you received your library card.
Check your account over the phone at any time with our automated telephone service at 239-485-8585.
Item Check-Out Limits | Fines & Fees | Patron Rights & Privacy
An item will not automatically renew if there are other patron requests for the item.
Patrons should log in online to check due dates and/or to see if an item was automatically renewed.
Items that are eligible for renewal will automatically renew three days before the due date.
When an item is automatically renewed, it will be renewed for the full term from the original date. For example, if a checked out DVD is due on the 10th. That item will renew on the 7th, and the new due date will be the 17th.
Get a Library Card
Library cards are issued free of charge to individuals 18 years and older who:
- Show proof of residency in Lee County
- Are employed in Lee County
- Own property or a business in Lee County
- Are students in Lee County
- Are residents of other Southwest Florida counties with libraries participating in the Reciprocal Borrowing program.
Learn about proof of eligibility and
reciprocal borrowing programs.
Pre-Register for a Library Card
Pre-register for a Library Card and get temporary access now.
Your online card will be good for 60 days.
Register online now