Lee County Domestic Animal Services
A tax-funded, government domestic stray animal control agency dedicated to:
- Ensuring public safety and health;
- Providing education on responsible pet ownership and compliance of local ordinances and State Statutes relating to animals;
- Strengthening the human-animal bond to reduce the number of animals surrendered to overcrowded shelters;
- Reducing pet overpopulation through non-lethal humane methods;
- Reuniting lost and missing pets with rightful owners; and
- Adoption of unwanted, abused and neglected animals into loving, permanent homes.