Suarez Hall Rental Information
- This popular building is perfect for baby showers, family reunions, and birthday parties.
- The building can be rented between the hours of 8 a.m.- 11 p.m.
- Amenities include 13 six foot rectangular tables and 11 eight foot rectangular tables, chairs for up to 100 people, indoor restrooms, and a kitchen with a refrigerator, sink and ice machine.
- The building can be rented for $40 an hour. There is a $250 refundable security deposit.
- One Day General Liability Certificate of Insurance is required. Once permit is signed and payment complete, you will be provided with a coverage requirement sheet. Please contact your Insurance Agent for appropriate coverage. The certificate holder shall read: Lee County Board of County Commissioners, Post Office Box 398, Fort Myers, FL 33902. The Insurance Certificate must be emailed to Steve Cox 1 month prior to the reservation date. Email address is SCox@leegov.com
- The following are prohibited at the facility: alcohol, smoke/fog machines, glitter and confetti.
- Smoking and open flames (sterno, candles, etc.) are prohibited inside the facility.
- Room measurements:
- Main room - 48' x 34'
- Kitchen - 16' x 12'
- Bounce Houses are allowed; renter must provide name of licensed vendor information with proof of insurance. Licensed vendor must provide power.
- For rental information and questions, please call the North Fort Myers Recreation Center at (239) 533-7200.
- All amenities in the park are on a first come - first served basis.
- The park offers a playground, basketball, tennis courts, picnic tables, grills, and outdoor restrooms.
- Please help keep our parks clean; place all trash in the containers provided.
- Keep all motorized vehicles off the grass at all times.