Interested in volunteering with Lee County Parks & Recreation and Extension Services?
All individuals must pass a criminal background screening and must have graduated tenth grade or equivalent to become registered volunteer staff.
Register as an Adult Volunteer:
1. Complete the Background screening link below
2. Download a Volunteer application and complete
3. Submit application to Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-533-7422
Service Learning Opportunities
Volunteer Service offers many short term service learning opportunities for students.
Service Learning Opp.pdf
Volunteer Services is now accepting VolunTeen applications for applicants that have complete the tenth grade.
To register as a VolunTeen submit the following to Volunteer Services:
- Complete the VolunTeen application
Complete VolunTeenWaiver by your guardian and have notarized
- Submit three letters of recommendation
Current Volunteer Staff - POST HOURS
Click the link below to login to our Volunteer Program to post hours and view messages.
Contact Volunteer Services
Volunteer Services is located at Terry Park 3410 Palm Beach Blvd
Kathy Cahill, Volunteer Services Coordinator
Visit Parks & Rec Volunteer Services on Facebook!