Lee County E9-1-1 Program Addressing Office
Lee County E9-1-1 Program Addressing Office is responsible for the naming of Streets and Addressing in all of unincorporated Lee County. This office is also responsible for maintenance of the 9-1-1 database for the Lee County Enhanced 9-1-1 Emergency Telephone System.
To Apply for a Street Name
If you need to apply for a street name, you can do this online by using the
Street Name Application. If you are in need of an address for your property, or if you have any questions about how your information is showing in the
9-1-1 system, please contact our office directly:
|Address:||Lee County E9-1-1 Program Addressing Office|
14752 Ben C Pratt Six Mile Cypress Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33912
|Office Hours:||8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday|
The presence of readable building numbers is helpful to emergency services as well as to visitors. In emergency situations, minutes can make a difference.
Here are some suggestions and considerations:
- Your numbers should be visible day or night, rain or shine.
- Corner lot buildings should have posted numbers on the side of the building on which it is addressed.
- Backlit numbers on light fixtures can be helpful as long as the bulb is not too bright.
- Screen and storm doors can obstruct visibility of numbers on your front door.
- Building numbers should be visible from the road.
The E9-1-1 Addressing Office supports the naming and coordination of streets across unincorporated Lee County. For municipal addressing questions or additional information about property addressing, see related links.