Lee County Health Care Facilities
Comprehensive Emergency Management Plans (CEMPs) & Emergency Power Plans (EPPs)
Lee County Emergency Management (LCEM) has instituted an electronic based Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP) and Emergency Power Plan (EPP) review process to meet the needs of the growing number of AHCA regulated healthcare facilities that are required to submit their CEMPs/EPPs for review by the County Emergency Management Agency.
All healthcare facility plans, both CEMPs and EPPs, are submitted through the "CEMP Upload Portal" below.
Emergency Management does not review emergency plans for Hospice, Home Health, Nurse Registry, and Home Medical Equipment facilities.
Questions regarding CEMP & EPP reviews, please contact us:
Caitlyn Eck (239-533-0692; email@example.com)
- Adult Day Care Centers (ADCC), Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC), Hospitals (H), Intermediate Care Facilities for the Developmentally Disabled (ICFDD), and Residential Treatment Facilities for Children & Adolescents (RTF)
- Celeste Fournier (239-533-0694; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assisted Living Facilities (ALF) and Nursing Homes (SNF)
- Hospices, Home Health Agencies, Home Medical Equipment Providers, and Nurse Registries:
- You are required to submit your CEMPs to the Florida Department of Health. Please contact the FDOH-Lee County office for more information.