(This page will remain open so you can reference the instructions and follow along)
2. Enter your user name, password and click "Sign In" if you already have an existing account with us.
If you're a brand new patron with us, please click on the link that says "Get an Account".
Complete the required data fields (in red) and click "Submit" at the bottom of the page
3. On the top of the page click "Programs and Classes."
4. Under location, scroll down and select "Senior Games" and then click "Search".
5. Scroll down and click on the "+" sign to add the sport that you want to enter.
6. Click on the box to select a family member that you want to register and click "Add to Cart".
7. Click "Yes" to agree with the waiver. If you disagree, you will not be able to register for any senior games events.
8. Answer The Questions
Click to select your T-shirt size. Click "yes" to select the event(s) you want to enter. If you are playing a doubles and/or mixed doubles event(s), you will have to enter your partner’s name and click "Submit". Your partner will also have to register and pay to participate.
If you are swimming, click "yes" to select the event(s) you want to enter. You will need to enter an estimated completion time for each event and click "Submit". This is used for heat seeding purposes.
9. Continue shopping or proceed to checkout when finished.
10. Enter type of credit card and click "Continue".
11. Enter card type again, credit card number, expiration date and click "Submit Payment".
12. Registration is complete! Good luck in the Lee County Senior Games!