How to see your application status
- Sign into NEOGOV account on Government Jobs
- Go to your Account located on your Home page —
- Click on your name in top corner of screen
- Click on Application & Status- your will have the option to view Submitted or Incomplete applications.
- Review your list of applications. Your applications are listed by the date they were last updated.
- Current status is displayed. The application History is highlighted under the date applied. Click History to see more application details.
What does each status mean?
Each status tells you where your application is within the application process—whether it's been received, reviewed, selected, not-selected and more.
The job application has been received by the Human Resources and is being considered.
Human Resources has received your job application.
The job posting has been withdrawn without anyone being hired. A job posting can be canceled any time after the job is posted.
Failed HR Review
Your application does not meet the minimum requirements needed for this position and will not be considered at this time
The application is not complete. You may not have completed submitting your application in the application system or you may not have submitted the required documents, such as the DD-214. If the job is still open, you can submit needed information.
Your application is not among the best qualified and has not been referred to the next step in the selection processes.
Human Resources is reviewing your job application, but has not yet determined if you're qualified.
Your application is among the best qualified and is referred to the next step in the selection process.
Your application is still being considered, but has not been referred to the next step in the selection process.