UPDATE (September 22, 2020)
The Board of County Commissioners has agreed to fund the Fiscal Year 19/20 Partnering for Results recipients at the same level for Fiscal Year 20/21. There will not be a competitive process for Fiscal Year 20/21 and no rollover of unspent grant funds. The County will assess the current programs, outcomes and processes for Fiscal Year 21/22 and further updates will be provided when available.
Approximately $5.1 million have been awarded to local non-profit agencies in Lee County. These agencies include:
- Abuse Counseling & Treatment, Inc.
- Affordable Homeownership Foundation
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation, Inc.
- Basic Learning Skills Learning Center
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast, Inc.
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County, Inc.
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Venice, Inc.
- Center for Independent Living
- Center for Progress & Excellence
- Children's Advocacy Center
- Children's Network of SWFL, LLC
- Community Assisted & Supportive Living
- Community Cooperative, Inc.
- Deaf Service Center of SWFL, Inc.
- Dr. Piper Center for Social Services, Inc.
- Early Learning Coalition, Inc.
- Family Health Centers
- Goodwill Industries of SWFL, Inc.
- The Heights Center
- HOPE Clubhouse of SWFL, Inc.
- I Will Mentorship Foundation
- IMPACT for Developmental Education, Inc.
- Into the Jordan
- Invest in America's Veterans Foundation
- LARC, Inc.
- Lee County Housing Development Corp.
Lighthouse of SWFL, Inc.
Lutheran Services Florida, Inc.
Our Mother's Home, Inc.
PACE Center for Girls, Inc.
Project Dentists Care
Quality Life Center of SWFL, Inc.
Senior Friendship Centers, Inc.
SKY Family YMCA, Inc.
The Salvation Army
United Way 211
The Lee County Department of Human & Veteran Services Partnering For Results Review Panel is an advisory committee which evaluates proposals from nonprofit organizations seeking funding through a competitive, Request for Proposals process. The committee makes funding recommendations to the Lee County Board of County Commissioners.
How To Participate
The Lee County Board of County Commissioners is seeking
applications from residents interested in being considered for appointment to the PFR Review Panel. Residents interested in volunteering for the PFR Proposal Review Panel can submit an application to the Board of County Commissioners.
It is estimated there will be 3-5 meetings lasting between 2-4 hours held at the Lee County Department of Human & Veteran Services at 2440 Thompson Street in Fort Myers. In addition to attendance at the meetings, additional time will be needed to review and score the proposals. It is estimated that each member will need to review between 7-9 proposals depending on the number received. Please note that persons serving on the review panel must commit to the time to review the proposals and attend each meeting during the designated months. Meetings are usually held weekly during the months of August and September. The process usually lasts two to three months.
If you have questions regarding this panel, or for more information, contact Maxine Gibbs at 239-533-7944 or
email@example.com; or Deanna Gilkerson-Carpenter at 239-533-7918 or
The links below contain information related to the Partnering For Results Review Panel for the 2019-20 funding process. Meeting minutes and other information for this year's process will be made available on this page as the process moves forward.