Covid-19 Service Updates
The health and safety of our community members are of the utmost importance to Lee County Government. All service updates are made in alignment with the State Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control's recommendation for social distancing.
- Playgrounds and Pavilions at all Lee County Parks and Preserves are closed effective Wednesday, March 25.
- Parking fees at all boat ramps and parks are waived effective Tuesday, March 24.
- County-owned beaches, beach accesses, and the Fort Myers Beach Pier will close effective at 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 19.
- Recreation Centers, Pools, Dog Parks, Athletic Fields, Tennis Courts and Pickleball Courts are closed.
- Programs, Organized Sports and Rentals are cancelled.
- Parks and most preserves remain open except for Beach Parks, San Carlos Bay-Bunche Beach, and Matanzas Pass Preserve which are closed.
- The public is encouraged to practice Social Distancing. Learn more about Social Distancing.
- Click here for all Lee County Government updates
Use our Park Finder widget to find classes, programs and amenities that interest you. Check our events calendar for upcoming special events in the department.