LeeWay COVID-19 Update
LeeWay Service Center lobby is closed; however, staff will continue to offer customer service through the 24-hour drop box outside the service center entrance, via U.S. mail, phone, and fax.
Cash toll payments are suspended until further notice. Motorists without a toll transponder will be billed for tolls via license plate scan; motorists will not be charged any service fee.
For more information about Cashless Tolls, please visit Cashless FAQs
LeeWay Electronic Toll Collection
The best way to pay tolls in Lee County, Florida is with a LeeWay transponder. Motorists without a transponder will be billed via license plate scan. LeeWay customers with a transponder are eligible for various discount programs at our locations.
- Cape Coral Bridge
- Midpoint Memorial Bridge
- Sanibel Causeway
In addition, LeeWay customers can use the LeeWay transponder in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina at facilities run by:
- Florida Department of Transportation Turnpike system (SunPass)
- Central Florida Expressway Authority (E-Pass)
- Miami Dade Expressway Authority (SunPass)
- Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority (SunPass)
- North Carolina Triangle Expressway (Quick Pass)
- Georgia State Road & Tollway Authority (Peach Pass)
Cape Coral & Midpoint Bridges:
(Toll charged for trips from Fort Myers to Cape Coral only)
- 2 axle = $2.00
- 3 axle = $4.00
- 4 axle = $6.00
- 5 axle = $8.00
- extra axles = $2.00 per axle
Sanibel Toll Facility:
(Toll charged for trips on to the island only)
- 2 axle = $6.00
- 3 axle = $9.00
- 4 axle = $12.00
- 5 axle = $15.00
- Extra axles = $3.00 per axle
LeeWay Customer Variable Pricing Discount
Paying electronically with a transponder and a LeeWay prepaid account provides the benefit of Variable Pricing, which means a 25% reduction on your tolls during off-peak hours, Monday through Friday*.
Cape Coral & Midpoint Variable Pricing Hours
- 6:30 am — 7:00 am
- 9:00 am — 11:00 am
- 2:00 pm — 4:00 pm
- 6:30 pm — 7:00 pm
Lee County Toll Facilities Services Provided
The Toll Facilities Division provides safe and efficient operations of the Cape Coral, Midpoint Memorial and Sanibel Toll Facilities and bridges. LeeWay Toll Facilities provide toll collection through license plate imaging and electronic collection with transponders issued through the Leeway Service Center.
Electronic Toll Collection
- Distribute and maintain approximately 100,000 Leeway transponders in over 65,000 Leeway customer accounts.
- Sell annual and semi-annual Leeway discount programs for frequent bridge users.
- Manage Toll Collection System software performance and upgrades.
- Perform routine Toll Violation Enforcement on Lee County Toll Facilities.
- Maintain interoperability with other state toll agencies.
Operations and Maintenance
- Process traffic safely and efficiently through Lee County Toll Facilities.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of toll equipment at all three toll facilities.
- Provide routine facility maintenance and repair of bridges.
- Perform routine ground maintenance of the Cape Coral Toll Facility, Midpoint Memorial Toll Facility and Sanibel Causeway.
- Collect tolls mandated by Transportation Facilities Revenue Bonds, County Resolutions and Ordinances at the Cape Coral Bridge, Midpoint Memorial Bridge, and the Sanibel Causeway.
- Secure and audit revenue collected at the three toll facilities and the Leeway Service Center.
LeeWay Service Center
1366 Colonial Boulevard
Fort Myers, Florida 33907
Monday: 8:00 a.m. -- 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday--Friday: 8:30 a.m. -- 5:30 p.m.
Phone: 239-533-9297 Fax: 239-278-7854