The Partnering for Results funding process for FY 2016-2017 began on June 1, 2016 with the release of the Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA). The first step in the funding process is to submit a LETTER OF INTENT which is due by 5:00 pm on Wednesday June 15, 2016. For information and links, please see below in the section titled Request for Proposals.
Approximately $3.4 million have been awarded to local non-profit agencies in Lee County. These agencies include:
- Abuse Counseling & Treatment, Inc.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation Disease Management of Florida, Inc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast, Inc.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County, Inc.
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Venice, Inc.
- Children's Advocacy Center
- Children's Network of SWFL, LLC
- Community Cooperative, Inc.
- Deaf Service Center of SWFL, Inc.
- Dr. Piper Center for Social Services, Inc.
- Early Learning Coalition, Inc.
- Gladiolus Learning & Development Center, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of SWFL, Inc.
- The Heights Center, Inc.
- Hope Clubhouse of SWFL, Inc.
- IMPACT for Developmental Education, Inc.
- LARC, Inc.
- Lee Memorial Health System
- Lighthouse of SWFL, Inc.
- Lutheran Services Florida, Inc.
- Our Mother's Home, Inc.
- Quality Life Center of SWFL, Inc
- Senior Friendship Centers, Inc.
- SKY Family YMCA, Inc.
- The Salvation Army
Request for Proposals
Each year, the Department of Human & Veteran Services puts out a Request for Proposals for the purchase of services from qualified nonprofit organizations to address specific human service needs in Lee County. Qualified nonprofit organizations can submit proposals for purchase services that address one of the following priority areas: Supportive Living; Activities for Children & Youth; and Emergency Assistance.
If you are interested in participating in the Partnering for Results review panel, please visit the Review Panel page for more information.