Q:Who do I contact for information about County-owned real property?
A:Marja Borkert, Property Acquisition Assistant, by email
email@example.com or call
Q: Who do I contact for information regarding County road rights-of-way?
A: Visit the
Lee County Department of Transportation website or call
Q: How do I submit a request to donate my real property?
A: Submit requests in writing to:
- Robert Clemens, Director of County Lands, by email
- Mail to: PO Box 398 Fort Myers, FL 33902-0398; or
- Fax to:
Include as much information as possible, such as:
- How our office may properly respond to you (we will need your contact information such as an email or mailing address)
- Your Real Property Tax identification number, a/k/a STRAP number(s)
- Street Address of your property
- Reason for the donation
Q: Who do I contact for information about non-County owned property?A:
Lee County Property Appraiser's Office
website or call 239-533-6100
Q: Who do I contact for information about real estate brokerage firms?A:
Visit the State of
Florida Department of Professional Regulations
website or call 850-487-1395