Due to COVID-19, Lee County and Health Providers are proactively requesting suppliers or manufacturers of personal protective equipment (PPE) and disinfectants. These supplies will be delivered to local hospitals, long-term care facilities, and first responders to ensure their safety as they take care of our community.
We're asking our business community to contact us if you or your business have the capabilities of supplying or manufacturing the following:
Medical devices requested:|
- Ventilators - Hospital, Transport, Home Use - Invasive positive pressure ventilators that can be utilized for intubated patients
- CPAP - Hospital, Disposable, Home Sleep Apnea
- BiPAP/BiLevel - Hospital, Disposable, Home Sleep Apnea
- High Flow Nasal Cannula Set-ups
- Thermometers and Ear Probe Covers
- Ventilator Filters
- Extension Tubing
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) items requested:
Surgical Face Masks
Nitrile Exam Gloves, Powder Free
5 and 7 mil Nitrile Gloves
Eye Protection – Safety Glasses
Surgical Tear Away Gowns
Disposable Medical Coveralls
Hand Sanitizer (any size) 60% Alcohol
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Disinfecting Wipes - Clorox, Lysol or any generic wipe tube with a green top that contains hydrogen peroxide
- Sani-Cloth Wipes
- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
Can you supply or manufacture the supplies listed above?
to take this survey to let us know how you can help and how we can contact you.