Lee County Southwest Florida
bicycle/pedestrian advisory committee
When: Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Conference Room 4C, Lee County Public Works Building
4th Floor, 1500 Monroe Street
Fort Myers, FL 33901
1. *Call to Order, Introductions, Review of Agenda and Motion to approve agenda. (Keith Kibbey - 5 minutes)
2. *Approval of May 21, 2014 meeting minutes. (5 minutes)
3. Public Comments on agenda items. (3 minutes per speaker)
4. Old Business:
a. Bicycle Friendly Community Application Status due in August. (David Wagley – 15 minutes)
b. TIGER V Grant Update. (Recurring item, Ron Gogoi - 10 minutes)
c. *County-Wide Resurfacing Review. (David Wagley – 40 minutes)
5. New Business:
a. *Estero Parkway Sidewalk Request. (Bill Williams – 30 minutes) Pedestrian Facility Gap along Estero Parkway
6. Public Comments on any topic. (3 minutes per speaker)
7. Member comments.
8. Upcoming meeting agenda items: Recommended Facilities Point Scoring List, MPO Congestion Report, Facility Requests.
To respect other speakers and the Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee, please limit your comments to three minutes.