Memorial Day Service
LeeTran will be closed in honor of Memorial Day on Monday, 5/28. There will be no bus, trolley or Passport service.
However, one free Beach Tram will run between Bowditch Point and Matanzas Pass Preserve from sunrise to sunset.
The Tram will NOT follow a set schedule, and there will be no supplemental Beach Trolleys or Beach Park & Ride Trolleys.*
We wish you a safe holiday weekend!
* Please note, this is subject to weather. If there is dangerous or inclement weather, LeeTram will not run.
New Beach Park & Ride officially opened Tuesday, 12/19
LeeTran's new Beach Park & Ride, at the corner of Pine Ridge Road and Summerlin Square Drive officially opens Tuesday, 12/19. Come out, see the new facility, enjoy free parking and ride the trolley to the beach for just $0.75 a ride or $2 for the day!
Our Wheels at Your Fingertips.
Introducing the RIDE LEETRAN App for iPhone and Android!
- Real-time bus tracking
- Find your nearest stop
- Plan your trip
- Get alerts
- Mark favorites
Google Trip Planner
Make sure to try LeeTran's new
Trip Planner to easily plan your trip on our system!
Get Where You're Going With LeeTran!
Be part of the solution to traffic congestion and air pollution by using public transportation. On this site, you'll be able to:
If you need additional assistance, please call LeeTran Customer Service at
239-533-8726, option 1.
US 41 Construction Project
A construction project is
underway along US 41 from Alico Road to Daniels Parkway. Several bus
stops may be affected. If your stop is temporarily closed or relocated,
please use the next closest LeeTran bus stop.
BAY STREET STOP TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Due to Fort Myers Beach construction on Bay Street the stop is temporarily closed. While this stop is closed, the Beach Tram will make courtesy stops along School Street for both boarding and exiting the Tram.
LA PARADA DE AUTOBÚS EN BAY STREET SE ESTÁ CERRADA TEMPORALMENTE
Debido a la construcción en Bay Street, esta parada se está cerrada temporalmente. Mientras esta parada esté cerrada, el Beach Tram hará paradas de cortesía en School Street para abordar al y bajar del Tram.
Seasonal Schedule Extended to May 30, 2018
- The Fort Myers Beach Tram (420), which runs from Bowditch Point Park to Matanzas Pass Preserve, will continue its free service until May 30.
- The Beach Park & Ride Trolley (490) and Beach Trolley (410) will also continue until May 30.
- Route 150, traveling from Bonita Springs to Lovers Key State Park, will continue its seasonal schedule until May 30.
- Route 600, connecting Lee with Collier County, will continue its seasonal schedule until May 30.
- The downtown Fort Myers River District Trolleys (routes 500 and 505) will end as scheduled on April 18.
If you have any questions, please contact the LeeTran Customer Service Department at (239)533-8726. Thank you for riding LeeTran!
LeeTran extenderá un servicio de temporada seleccionado hasta el 30 de mayo de 2018.
- El Fort Myers Beach Tram (420), que corre desde Bowditch Point Park hasta Matanzas Pass Preserve, continuará con su servicio gratuito hasta el 30 de mayo.
- Beach Park & Ride Trolley (490) y Beach Trolley (410) también continuarán hasta el 30 de mayo.
- La ruta 150, que viaja desde de Bonita Springs a Lovers Key State Park, continuará su horario estacional hasta el 30 de mayo.
- La ruta 600, que conecta los condados de Lee y Collier, continuará con su horario estacional hasta el 30 de mayo.
- Los Fort Myers River District Trolleys (rutas 500 y 505) que opera en el centro de Fort Myers terminarán el 18 de abril según lo programado.
Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con el Departamento de Servicio al Cliente de LeeTran al (239)533-8726. ¡Gracias por viajar con LeeTran!
DETOUR: Cape Coral Routes
Please note, due to construction in Cape Coral on 47th Terrace, the Cape Coral Transfer Center will be closed until further notice. Routes 70, 30, 40, and 120 will use the stop on Leonard in place of stops at the transfer center.
Starting Monday, April 2, due to construction in Cape Coral on 47th Terrace, routes 30, 40, 70, and 120 will make temporary detours. This will not affect any stops along the routes, and all regular bus stops and the Cape Coral Transfer Center will be in service as of Monday, April 2.