Eligible riders may schedule a trip on the LeeTran Passport Service by calling the Passport Office at 239-533-0300, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. For weekend and holiday service, please follow voicemail instructions.
Passengers approved for Passport service are required to book their reservation the day before the requested trip, or up to two weeks in advance. It is permissible under ADA regulations for reservations staff to negotiate the requested pick-up time within a one-hour window before or after the passenger's requested pick-up time.
When you call to schedule a trip, please be ready to provide:
- Your name and date of trip
- The time you want to be at your appointment and your return trip pickup time
- Your pickup address and telephone number
- Destination name, address and telephone number
- Whether you use a wheelchair or other mobility device
- Whether a personal care attendant (as indicated during the eligibility process) or guest will be riding with you, along with their name(s)
- The specific door, entrance or waiting area at which you wish to be picked up and dropped off
Please be sure to bring your Passport identification card to show the driver. If you lose your card, you may get a replacement at the Rosa Parks Transportation Center, 2250 Widman Way in downtown Fort Myers. The cost is $1.00.