For the safety and comfort of all of our customers, users of LeeTran services are expected to follow certain rules of conduct. We ask customers to conduct themselves in a manner that is respectful of other passengers, LeeTran's employees, and Lee County property.
- Smoking, eating, drinking, gambling, and playing music without headphones are prohibited.
- Have the proper fare ready when boarding. Show your LeeTran ID card or Medicare card, if applicable.
- After boarding, take a seat. Avoid moving about the bus.
- Stow any items securely and safely away from aisles where other passengers might trip on them.
- Offer your seat to elderly persons and persons with disabilities.
- Do not open windows.
- Do not litter.
- Do not yell or speak loudly. Do not use profanity or make rude gestures.
- Do not bring weapons, drugs or alcohol on the bus or onto transit facilities.