Ashley Mason, Director
Division of Innovation & Technology provides oversight of the
County’s technology system.
The focus of ITS is to:
- Identify cost saving solutions for technology systems.
- Research and recommend strategic direction for new and emerging innovation technologies.
- Oversee network, infrastructure, A/V, fiber optics, telecommunications, County wide data center, applications, digital media, A/V and end user devices.
- Establish standard operating procedures and best practices
- Determine enterprise solutions
- Contract oversight and accountability.
Vendors interested in selling goods or services to Lee County can find information about doing business with the county, becoming a vendor, and current bid opportunities on the Procurement Management website or call their office at 239-533-8881.