Please be aware of a recent change at Lee County Utilities. To ensure continuity of service for all customers, the utility is changing its practice to meet industry standards. Effective May 1, 2019, all seasonal residents requesting a temporary disconnection of service will have monthly base charges assessed for each service. Base charges cover the fixed expenses associated with the operations and maintenance costs for providing water and wastewater services.
If you have any questions, please refer to the Lee County Utilities Customer Service Operations Manual approved by the Lee County Board of County Commissioners April 16, 2019, located at http://www.leegov.com/utilities/customer-resource-center.
LCU Hours of Operation
Effective March 1, 2019, the Lee County Utilities' (LCU) Customer Service Center lobby hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Customers will be able to contact LCU through its call center from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We also offer many self-service options on our website and mobile apps. Our self-service options are making it easier for customers to pay their bill, open new accounts, and enter service requests.
Self-service options provided by LCU, available 24 hours a day:
- Online web portal: To register your account, click here.
- Automatic ACH Monthly Payments using checking or savings account. For more information click here.
- LCU Pay mobile app allows you to manage your account and make payments using your smartphone or tablet. For more information click here.
- Pay-by-phone: 855-895-6939
- LCU Service Request mobile app allows you to establish utility services and other service requests using your smartphone or tablet. For more information click here.
LCU URGES ON-LINE BILL PAYERS TO USE CAUTION
Lee County Utilities urges customers to pay on-line directly through our Customer Self-Service Center or through our Mobile App. Making a payment through an unauthorized on-line payment service may delay your payment to LCU. Delay in receipt of payment may result in late fees or disconnection for non-payment. LCU also allows for customers to make payments in person, by US Mail, or through our 24-hour payment drop-box located at 7391 College Parkway.
If you have any further questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 239-533-8845.