Explore Lee County! Win Great Prizes!
Summer Bus Bash Scavenger Hunt July 10 - August 6, 2017!*
Students, summer is about adventure and LeeTran invites you to explore Lee County with LeeTran's Summer Bus Bash Scavenger Hunt!
Let LeeTran take you on an adventure this summer and explore Lee County! And Remember, LeeTran Cares!
How to Play
- Pick up a Summer Bus Bash map on any LeeTran bus or at the Rosa Parks Transportation Center, 2250 Widman Way, Fort Myers, FL 33901.
- Ride the LeeTran buses and visit at least five (5) of the business listed on the map.
- At each business you visit, have someone initial on the line next to the business name on the right side of the map.
- Locations of where to get initials at each business are located under the business name on the map.
- Once you've visited at least five (5) of the businesses listed on the map, fill out our name, school, parents name and phone number on the map.
- Place the completed map in the comments box on any LeeTran bus.
- Summer Bus Bash runs July 10 – August 6, 2017. All maps must be submitted by the end of the day on August 6 to be eligible for entry into the prize drawing.
- Prize winners will be randomly drawn and in the middle of August. You will be contacted by the phone number on your map if you win a prize.
Plan your trip!
Students ride for 1/2 price!
|Try our trip planner on Google Maps! Enter your starting point and destination, and let Google do the rest! Just select the transit icon on Google Maps for step by step instructions for your journey. You can always call our customer service department at 239-533-8726 for help anytime between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Saturday too. ||Heading out on your adventure? Make sure to stop at the Rosa Parks Transportation Center, Widman Way, Fort Myers, FL 33901, first to get your LeeTran Student ID. With this, you ride for ½ price! The Rosa Parks Transportation Center is open from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. To obtain a LeeTran Student ID, simply bring proof of student status and a photo ID, Social Security Card, birth certificate or your parent/legal guardian, and for a one –time charge of $1, you will have a LeeTran Student ID to ride for ½ price year round. |
|AMC Merchants Crossing 16||AMC Merchants Crossing 16|
|IMAG History & Science Center||Bell Tower Shops|
|Lee County Parks & Rec||Bonita Spring Public Library|
|Lovers Key Adventures||IMAG History & Science Center|
|Miromar Outlets||Lakes Regional Library|
|Pure Florida||LeeTran Headquarters|
|Sanibel Outlets||Lovers Key |
|Sun Splash Family Water Park||Miromar Outlets|
|||North Fort Myers Public Library|
|||North Fort Myers Rec Center|
|||Riverdale Branch Library|
|||South County Library|
|||South Trail Fire & Rescue Station 62|
|||Sun Splash Family Waterpark|
|||Yogurt Mountain Coconut Point Mall|