- What information will be needed to create an online account?
What are the benefits of creating an online profile?
- Utilities Account Number and billing address zip code as shown on your bill.
How do I create a profile?
- Monitor Billing and Consumption
- Set up Auto Pay or schedule payments
- Service Requests
- After a profile is created, Lee County Utilities mobile app can also be downloaded from either the App Store or Google Play Store.
How are accounts added to an online account profile?
- Step 1) Go to www.leegov.com/utilities Click on "Existing Customer Login". At the Customer Self Service Center home page. Click on Register Now. Enter customer account number, name and mailing address zip code.
- Step 2) Create User ID and Password.
How is an account deleted from a profile?
- Go to the "Update My Info" tab and click on the "Add An Account" hyperlink.
Does a profile have to be created to make an online payment?
- Go to the "Update My Info" tab and click on the "Remove An Account"
- No, a payment can be made from the Customer Self Service Center home page. Click on "Make One Time Payment".
1. What payment options are available?
a. Payments can be made through our automated voice system with a checking account, credit card, or debit card by calling 239-533-8845 and choosing option 5.
b. Payments through the LCU Pay App on a smart device.
c. Check and Money Order payments can be mailed to:
Lee County Utilities
P.O. Box 60045
Prescott, AZ 83604-6045
d. Lee County Utilities Customer Service Center at 7391 College Parkway to pay by cash, money order, check, credit card or debit card during normal business hours. A check or money order payment can also be dropped in the 24-hour drop box also located at 7391 College Parkway.
2. How do I sign up for electronic billing?
- On the Account Summary page under "My Preferences" click CHANGE beside the "Billing Options".
3. How do I sign up to receive email notifications for my bill?
- From the Customer Self-Service Center Dashboard, click on Update My Info. On the left hand side of the page, choose Manage Notifications. Click the E-Mail icon; then choose which notifications you would like. Green would mean the notification is enabled; white would mean it is disabled.
4. Can I establish regularly scheduled payments?
- Yes. From the Customer Self-Service Center Dashboard, click on Bills and Payments. On the left hand side of the page, choose Auto Pay.
5. How can I view historical bills?
- From the Customer Self-Service Center Dashboard, click on Bills and Payments. On the left hand side of the page, Bill History. Click on the bill date.
- What if I forget my User ID or Password?
- User ID: User ID information will be sent to the email address on file with LCU from the Customer Self Service Center home page. Click on "Forgot Your User ID".
- Password: A temporary password will be sent to the email address on file with LCU from the Customer Self Service Center home page. Click on "Forgot Your Password."
- How do I change account information, e-mail address, or password?
- This can be done by signing on to the LCU Customer Self Service Center on the "Update My Info" tab.
- How do I change bank account information?
- Bank account information can be changed by going to the "Bills and Payments" tab by clicking on the "Payment Options" hyperlink.
For more information please contact LCU at 239-533-8845 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.