In order to expedite the debris removal process and ensure that debris is collected in the most efficient, safe and timely manner, please separate your debris into the following categories and follow standard disposal guidelines as provided.
- Place in garbage can with lid or heavy mil plastic bags weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- Place wheeled carts designed for automated collection at the curb three feet away from mailboxes, other cans, etc.
- Place recyclable material (metal cans, glass bottles and jars, paper, cardboard and plastics labeled #1 - #7) in your wheeled recycling cart
- Place wheeled carts at the curb three feet from mailboxes, other cans, etc.
- Place leaves and other light yard waste in heavy mil plastic bags or garbage cans
- Tie and bundle limbs and branches into bundles no more than 50 pounds.
- Cut limbs and branches to six feet or less.
- Stack and bundle palm fronds at the curb
- Furniture may be placed at your curb on your regular collection day
- Appliances require a call to your hauler prior to setting at the curb
Residents who prefer not to containerize or tie and bundle their yard waste may call their franchise hauler for an estimated cost to remove the waste.
Thank you for your cooperation.