Lee County Health Care Facilities
Comprehensive Emergency Management Plans (CEMPs) & Emergency Power Plans (EPPs)
Lee County Emergency Management (LCEM) has instituted an electronic based Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP) and Emergency Power Plan (EPP) review process to meet the needs of the growing number of AHCA regulated healthcare facilities that are required to submit their CEMPs/EPPs for review by the County Emergency Management Agency. Emergency Management does not review emergency plans for Hospice, Home Health, Nurse Registry, and Home Medical Equipment facilities.
All healthcare facility plans, both CEMPs and EPPs, are submitted through the "Emergency Plans Upload Portal" below. CEMP Criteria is found below under "Healthcare Facilities Criteria." Documents such as EPP crosswalks and Emergency Plans Upload Portal guidance documents can be found below under "Document Library."
Questions regarding CEMP & EPP reviews, please contact us:
Caitlyn Eck (239-533-0692; email@example.com)
- Adult Day Care Centers (ADCC), Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC), Hospitals (H), Intermediate Care Facilities for the Developmentally Disabled (ICFDD), and Residential Treatment Facilities for Children & Adolescents (RTF)
- Celeste Fournier (239-533-0694; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assisted Living Facilities (ALF) and Nursing Homes (SNF)
- Hospices, Home Health Agencies, Home Medical Equipment Providers, and Nurse Registries:
- Please contact the FL Department Of Health-Lee County office (239-332-9501).
You will need to create a login account before you will be able to upload your facility CEMP or EPP. Please refer to the Submission Requirements & Upload Portal Instructions (page 2) located in the Document Library below for information on how to use this new emergency plan submission portal.