Please read all instructions below before setting up your online account.
How Do I Set Up My Online Account?
- After your first bill has been issued, you can
create an online account. The portal is maintained by Lee County Utilities.
How Do I Make Payments Online?
IMPORTANT: You are able to set up recurring credit card payments. You will be notified a week in advance with the dollar amount and payment date prior to transaction.
Payments can be made online using your checking account, savings account or credit/debit card (MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express).
How Do I Request Paperless Billing?
- Specify in your online account profile that you wish to sign up for paperless billing. Provide the email address you wish to receive your monthly bill statement notifications.
Remember, payment information you provide in your profile will not automatically pay your bill. You must log into your web account each month to initiate payment.
Should I Save My Billing Statements?
- Your online account will begin to store bill statements each month after January 11, 2016. Your on-line account will eventually have 12 months of history.
When Will My Online Payment Post to My Account?
POST TO MY ACCOUNT...|
|Before 2 p.m. EST on business days||The same day|
|After 2 p.m.||The next business day|
|On Weekends||The following Monday after 2:30 p.m.|
How Do I Avoid Late Fees and Disconnection?
- Bills must be paid monthly by the
Reminder Notice due date to avoid late fees and disconnection of service due to non-payment.
What If My Account Is Already at Risk of Disconnection?
- If you are making a payment on an account that is at risk of disconnection, please call customer service
during normal business hours (between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.) at
239-533-8845 to let us know you have made a payment online. We will take preventive measures to ensure that your service is not interrupted.