21100 Three Oaks Parkway
Estero, FL 33928
Directions to South County Regional Library
Monday-Wednesday (9 a.m.-8 p.m.)
Thursday (9 a.m.-6 p.m.)
Friday and Saturday (9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
See upcoming programs, classes and events.
- Feature Films are shown the 1st Thursday of each month
- Foreign Films are shown the 3rd Thursday of each month
- Book Discussions are held the 2nd Thursday in the months of October through March
**Always check program calendar to confirm**
- Fifty computers offer Internet and Microsoft Office access to library card holders and visitors
- Four AWE Computers "Early Learning Stations" for children ages 3-12
- Meeting room available (capacity of 99 people);
Review the guidelines or apply for use
- Study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis
- Three secure display areas for public use that feature local art, historical items or other collectibles
- Used books for sale by the Friends of the South County Regional Library
- Print and scan capabilities
About South County Regional Library:
Originally a bank data processing center, the 32,600-square-foot South County Regional Library opened in 1996 and serves Estero and South Fort Myers residents. South County Regional Library maintains a broad collection of adult fiction and nonfiction, teen and children’s materials which meet the needs of our diverse growing community.
South County Regional Library offers many entertaining and educational programs for youth, teens and adults. Tech guides are available for one-on-one coaching sessions throughout the year. Informal conversational practice sessions (English Cafe) for English-as-a-second language students are held weekly throughout the year.
Several of the Lee County Library’s system-wide services operate out of South County Regional Library: the Bookmobile, Senior Read and Return and Jail Services.
Friends of South County Regional Library:
The Friends of the South County Regional Library group is a non-profit, volunteer organization that helps library staff raise awareness of the library’s cultural and educational assets in the community by enhancing programming and services through the development of supplemental financial resources. Resources are made possible through membership fees, donations, fund raising events, book sales and grants from outside organizations.
Meeting Frequency: Annual meeting held in January, and regular meeting held monthly from November through April. Several luncheons are held at various locations in season.
Meeting Date/Time: Third Tuesday of the month @ 2 p.m.
Meeting Location: South County Regional Library Meeting Room
Follow Us on Facebook