Environmental staff is
available to meet on site to discuss lighting problems and how to correct them
or help select new turtle-friendly fixtures. Also contact us for additional sea
turtle brochures and other education material for your own information and to
give to your guests.
For questions regarding the Sea Turtle Conservation Code, light
fixtures and lighting information, or to report a lighting violation, please
- Bonita Beach and Big Hickory Island – City of Bonita
Springs at 239-949-6262
- Fort Myers Beach – Town of Fort Myers Beach at 239-765-0202 ext. 136
- Bunche Beach, Captiva, North Captiva and Boca Grande – Lee County at 239-533-8353.
For more information on sea turtles in our area:
- Boca Grande - Boca Grande Sea Turtle Association at 941-380-5258
- Fort Myers Beach, Big Hickory Island, Bonita Beach, and
Bunche Beach - Turtle Time, Inc. at 239-481-5566 or http://www.turtletime.org/
- Sanibel and Captiva - Sanibel Captiva Conservation
Foundation at 239-472-2329 or http://www.sccf.org/
Please Share the Beaches. Be Turtle Friendly!
Some Web Sites of Sea Turtle Interest: