Interested in volunteering with Lee County Parks & Recreation and Extension Services?
All individuals must pass a criminal background screening and must have graduated tenth grade or equivalent to register as volunteer staff.
Register as an Adult Volunteer:
1. Complete the online Volunteer application below
2. Complete the Background screening link below
3. Email where you would like to volunteer to Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Learning Opportunities
Volunteer Service offers many short-term service learning opportunities for students.
Are you a part of a company, group or team that would like to do a service project? Complete the group volunteer form and email it to Volunteer Services.
Volunteer Services is now accepting VolunTeen applications for applicants that have completed the tenth grade. To register as a VolunTeen submit the following to Volunteer Services:
- Complete the online volunteer application above
Complete VolunTeenWaiver by your guardian and have notarized
- Submit three letters of recommendation
Current Volunteer Staff - POST HOURS /SCHEDULE
Click the link below to login to our Volunteer Program to post hours, scheduling and view messages.
Contact Volunteer Services
Kathy Cahill, Volunteer Services Coordinator
Terry Park 3410 Palm Beach Blvd
Office/Cell: (239) 707-0876
Visit Parks & Rec Volunteer Services on Facebook!