Each year, the Lee County Board of County Commissions allocates funding to be awarded to qualified non-profit organizations to address human service needs in the community.
Approximately $3.4 million have been awarded to local non-profit agencies in Lee County. These agencies include:
- Abuse Counseling & Treatment, Inc.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation, Inc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast, Inc.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County, Inc.
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Venice, Inc.
- Children's Advocacy Center
- Children's Network of SWFL, LLC
- Community Cooperative, Inc.
- Deaf Service Center of SWFL, Inc.
- Dr. Piper Center for Social Services, Inc.
- Early Learning Coalition, Inc.
- Gladiolus Learning & Development Center, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of SWFL, Inc.
- The Heights Center
- Hope Clubhouse of SWFL, Inc.
- IMPACT for Developmental Education, Inc.
- LARC, Inc.
- Lee County Housing Development Corporation
Lee Memorial Health System dba Lee Health
Lighthouse of SWFL, Inc.
Lutheran Services Florida, Inc.
- New Horizons
Our Mother's Home, Inc.
- PACE Center for Girls, Inc.
Quality Life Center of SWFL, Inc
Senior Friendship Centers, Inc.
SKY Family YMCA, Inc.
The Salvation Army
- United Way 211
Request for Applications
Each year, the Department of Human & Veteran Services puts out a Request for Applications for the purchase of services from qualified nonprofit organizations to address human service needs in Lee County. Qualified nonprofit organizations can respond to the Request for Applications to request funding which addresses human service needs in the community.
If you are interested in participating in the Partnering for Results review panel, please visit the
Review Panel page for more information.