Lee County has engaged DAC Bond as its Investor Relations Provider. To view Lee County's secondary market disclosure information:
DAC Bond Instructions
- Go to www.dacbond.com.
- In the top right, click "Register" to select your personal username and password. Your username and password will be immediately activated. Click the Home Tab.
- In the top right, click on Log In and type your username and password in the fields provided under "Rule 15c2-12 Compliance,"
- On the left in the "Quick Search," leave the first box defaulted to "Obligor."
- Type "Lee County" in the second box and enter or click the double arrows.
- Click on "Lee County" to view a list of issues OR click on "Disclosure" to view documents filed.
Questions? Please call DAC at (888) 824-2663 and speak with a customer service representative.
Dunlap & Associates
Lee County has retained the firm of Dunlap & Associates, Inc. as its municipal advisor. Lee County is represented by and will rely on Dunlap & Associates, Inc. to provide advice on proposals from financial services firms concerning the issuance of municipal securities and municipal financial products, including investments of bond proceeds and escrow investments. Dunlap & Associates, Inc. contact information is as follows:
Dunlap & Associates, Inc.
1146 Keyes Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789