Lee County invites the public to monitor its progress and remain involved.
Bookmark this page and participate in meetings.
While the study is progressing, various sets of meetings will occur. This winter, the county will host informational meetings. These meetings will be formatted as a drop-in from 4-6pm on three consecutive Thursdays.
- January 24th - 4-6pm
Wa-Ke Hatchee Recreation Center
16760 Bass Road, Fort Myers, FL 33908
- January 31st - 4-6pm
Bonita Springs Library
26876 Pine Ave
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- February 7th - 4-6pm
Veterans Park Recreation Center
55 Homestead Road South
Lehigh Acres , FL 33936
Watch this page for details. Later in the year, the county plans another series of public meetings; details will be posted here.
Interested in providing the County your email address?
The county’s intent is to use this website as the method for updating residents and stakeholders. However, an occasional email may be sent. If you have previously received flood mitigation effort emails from the county, you will remain on our list. If you have not received prior emails – or if your email address has changed – please sign up here
Meetings that have occurred
- November 5th, 2018 - Project Kickoff Meeting
- November 19th, 2018 - SFWMD Coordination Meeting [ Minutes ]
- November 19th, 2018 - LA-MSID Coordination Meeting [ Minutes ]
- November 20th, 2018 - Village of Estero Coordination Meeting
- December 3rd, 2018 - City of Bonita Springs Coordination Meeting
- December 4th, 2018 - City of Fort Myers Coordination Meeting
- December 11th, 2018 - Collier County Coordination Meeting
Questions related to meetings?
Please contact us:
phone: (239) 533-8109