Simple, Quick and Convenient
The best way to pay tolls in Lee County is with a LeeWay transponder. LeeWay reduces your wait in the toll lane and is the only way to get a discount program for the toll bridges. LeeWay does not cost more to use and allows you to move through the toll plaza without having to fumble for change while rolling down your window.
LeeWay is electronic toll collection for three locations in Lee County:
- Cape Coral Bridge
- Midpoint Memorial Bridge
- Sanibel Causeway
In addition, LeeWay customers can use the LeeWay transponder in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina at facilities run by:
- Florida Department of Transportation Turnpike system (SunPass)
- Central Florida Expressway Authority (E-Pass)
- Miami Dade Expressway Authority (SunPass)
- Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority (SunPass)
- North Carolina Triangle Expressway (Quick Pass)
- Georgia State Road & Tollway Authority (Peach Pass)
- South Carolina Department of Transportation (Palmetto Pass)
The Toll Facilities Division provides safe and efficient operations of the Cape Coral, Midpoint Memorial and Sanibel Toll Facilities and bridges. Toll Facilities provides cash toll collection and electronic toll collection through the issuance of transponders at the Leeway Service Center.
Electronic Toll Collection
- Distribute and maintain approximately 100,000 Leeway transponders in over 65,000 Leeway customer accounts.
- Sell annual and semi-annual Leeway discount programs for frequent bridge users.
- Manage Toll Collection System software performance and upgrades.
- Perform routine Toll Violation Enforcement on Lee County Toll Facilities.
- Maintain interoperability with other state toll agencies.
Operations and Maintenance
- Process traffic safely and efficiently through Lee County Toll Facilities.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of toll equipment at all three toll facilities.
- Provide routine facility maintenance and repair of bridges.
- Perform routine ground maintenance of the Cape Coral Toll Facility, Midpoint Memorial Toll Facility and Sanibel Causeway.
- Collect tolls mandated by Transportation Facilities Revenue Bonds, County Resolutions and Ordinances at the Cape Coral Bridge, Midpoint Memorial Bridge, and the Sanibel Causeway.
- Secure and audit revenue collected at the three toll facilities and the Leeway Service Center.
LeeWay Service Center
1366 Colonial Boulevard
Fort Myers, Florida 33907
Monday: 8:00 a.m. -- 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday--Friday: 8:30 a.m. -- 5:30 p.m.
Phone: 239-533-9297 Fax: 239-278-7854