The following libraries are open with limited capacity, hours and service.
Hours for In-Branch Services
Monday - Wednesday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Take advantage of self-service options such as contactless self check-out, curbside holds pickup, exterior book returns, and copy, scan and print stations.
- Computer stations are distanced at least 6 feet apart and usage time is limited to two hours per person per day.
- Reference Services are limited and we encourage you to
use our virtual reference service.
- Request materials from home so your visit can be grab-and-go.
- If you have requested materials, please wait to pick up items until you are notified.
- Newspapers and magazines are not available.
- Meeting spaces, study rooms, general seating and other gathering spaces are unavailable.
- Play items and gaming equipment have been removed from youth and teen areas.
- Check our events calendar for upcoming virtual programs
To Protect Staff and Patrons:
- Patrons are expected to follow the CDC’s social distancing guidelines of staying 6 feet apart from others that are not in your party. Face coverings are recommended, but not required.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes for computers are available.
- Building capacities are limited to 50%.
- When materials are returned, we quarantine items for 24 hours before making them available. This may cause a longer than usual wait time.
- Buildings are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day following CDC guidelines.
We ask for your patience and cooperation as Lee County Library System moves toward full operation with all necessary and appropriate precautions during this time.