All libraries are open.
- Take advantage of self-service options such as contactless self check-out, curbside holds pickup, exterior book returns, and copy, scan and print stations.
- Public computers are available to library card holders and visitors and are distanced at least 6 feet apart.
- Reference Services are limited and we encourage you to
use our virtual reference service.
- Request materials from home so your visit can be grab-and-go.
- Meeting spaces are unavailable.
- Play items and gaming equipment have been removed from youth and teen areas.
- Check our
events calendar for upcoming virtual programs.
- Currently, we are unable to accept donations.
To Protect Staff and Patrons:
- Patrons are expected to follow the CDC’s social distancing guidelines of staying 6 feet apart from others that are not in your party. Face coverings are recommended, but not required.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes for computers are available.
- Buildings are cleaned daily following CDC guidelines.
We ask for your patience and cooperation as Lee County Library System moves toward full operation with all necessary and appropriate precautions during this time.