Digital Magazines and Streaming Video
Available anytime, anywhere with your Lee County Library Card.
• Download complete digital editions of popular magazines.
• Check out an unlimited number of magazines and keep them as long as you want.
• Enjoy streaming Acorn TV, The Great Courses, Indie films, concerts and more.
Mobile apps available for iOS, Android™ and Kindle Fire.
Don't have a Lee County Library Card?
If you live, work, go to school or own property in Lee County you can get a free Lee County Library Card.
Getting Started with RBDigital
In addition to your library barcode number, you'll need to set up an account online.
If you already have an account with RBDigital, you can Login with the same credentials.
Create a new account with RBDigital
- Go online
- Click Create New Account in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your name, email address and create a password.
- Start using RBDigital's website or get the app.
Use the Website
Access the RBDigital at
https://leecofl.rbdigital.com. Browse the collection, select items you want to read and follow the buttons and links provided to you.
Get the App
- Find the app in the
Google PlayStore or
Apple App Store.
- Download and Install the RBDigital app on your device.
- Sign into the RBDigital app on your mobile device. Use login information from the new account you created on the RBDigital website.
Get Help From RBDigital Anywhere
Find "Help" at the bottom of any screen on the website and in the menu of the app.