You'll need an account
In addition to your library barcode number, you'll need to set up an account online.
If you already have an account with rbDigital, you can Login with the same credentials.
Otherwise you need to
Create a New Account online.
Here's how to create a new account with RBdigital:
1. Go online
2. Click Create New Account in the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your name, email address and create a password.
4. Start using RBdigital's website or get the app.
Use the Website
Access the magazine collection online at
https://leecofl.rbdigital.com. Browse the collection, select items you want to read and follow the buttons and links provided to you.
Get the app
- Find the app in the Google PlayStore or
Apple App Store.
- Download and Install the RBdigital app on your device.
- Sign into the RBdigital app on your mobile device. Use login information from the new account you created on the RBdigital website.
Get Help From Anywhere
Find "Help" at the bottom of any screen on the website and in the menu of the app.
Tips for using the RBdigital app
menu to see your options
Search the collection
read and return titles.