NOTICE OF CONSIDERING BONITA SPRINGS FIRE CONTROL AND RESCUE DISTRICTS’ CERTIFICATE OF PUBLIC CONVENIENCE AND NECESSITY (COPCN) TO PROVIDE ADVANCE LIFE SUPPORT (ALS) TRANSPORT SERVICE
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on Tuesday, the 22nd day of May, at 9:30 o'clock a.m., or soon thereafter, in the County Commissioners' Meeting Room, Old Lee County Courthouse, 2120 Main Street, Fort Myers, Florida, the Board of County Commissioners of Lee County, Florida, will consider granting a revision to the current Bonita Springs Fire Control and Rescue Districts’ Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity (COPCN) that would allow them to provide advance life support (ALS) transport service in addition to their current ALS non-transport service.
1. Copies of this Notice and the proposed Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity (COPCN) application are on file in the Minutes Office of the Clerk of Courts of Lee County. The public may inspect or copy the proposed COPCN during regular business hours at the Office of Public Resources. The Minutes Office and Public Resources are located in the Courthouse Administration Building, 2115 Second Street, Fort Myers, Florida. Public Resources is located on the first floor and the Minutes Office is located on the second floor of the Courthouse Administration Building.
2. Interested parties may appear at the meeting in person or through counsel, and be heard with respect to the adoption of the proposed COPCN application.
3. Anyone wishing to appeal the decision(s) made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at this meeting, will need a record of the proceedings for such appeal, and may need a verbatim record, to include all testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
4. The COPCN will become effective upon its adoption by the Board of County Commissioners, or as may be otherwise prescribed in Ordinance No. 08-16.
5. If you have a disability that will require special assistance or accommodations for your attendance at the public hearing, please call the Lee County Division of Public Resources at 533-2737 for information.
PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.
The text of this Notice is in conformance with Section 125.66, Florida Statutes (2011), and other relevant sections of Florida law.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF LEE COUNTY, FLORIDA