Completed Application - Get the application
- Show all lot lines and dimensions.
- Location and name of streets bordering lot.
- Size and location of proposed building and/or existing structures (show roof lines as well as foundation).
Setbacks of the structure from all lot lines and existing structures.
NOTE: If there is a body of water within 25 feet of your project, indicate the mean high
tide line or the edge of water and label the type of water body (ex: Lake,
Creek, Canal, River, Gulf).
- Aluminum Architect or engineered sealed construction drawings. If plans are mastered with Lee County, we will need to know the master number.
- Fence/Rail Detail showing construction, spacing of posts, self locking gates and height.
Wall Architect or engineered sealed construction drawings.
Additional Information Required
- Warranty Deed. If property records show that the property is not recorded in the new owners name.
- Owner-builder Declaration of Self Use. If owner is acting as contractor, they must sign a declaration of self-use and must be able to do all the work themselves or hire licensed contractors.
- Notice of Commencement (if construction value is $2,500 or more) recorded with Lee County Clerk of Courts.
You will be charged a $50 plan review fee and a $25 zoning review fee when you submit the application. You will be charged a $100 screen enclosure permit fee and possible other permit fees, depending upon your scope of work, when you pick up the permit. Each permit is charged an Administration fee of 1.5% and a Radon fee of 1% of the permit fee, minimum of $2 each. View our entire fee schedule.