Budget Services Grant Activities
- Provides limited assistance to a grant development consultant in identifying potential grant opportunities and in the preparation of grant applications.
- Provides budgetary account codes for all grant awards.
- Maintains central grants inventory.
- Coordinates with Departments to ensure adherence to grant-related County policies.
- Conducts routine departmental grant compliance audits, by evaluating grant contract adherence and departmental fiscal management activities.
For additional information, contact Budget Services at email@example.com.
For assistance with personal financial matters, please contact the Department of Human Services at 239-533-7930.
Lee County has contracted with eCivis for access to the online Grant Locator program. This service is available to County Employees, Constitutional Offices and 501(c) Community-Based Organizations within Lee County.
eCivis Grants Locator